Monday, September 10, 2007

Sympathy Messages For Surgery

September cheerful ... Long live Indonesia

been almost a month of this blog is not updated, so come back again the classic story of a lot of work back to suck my time and energy, until the time for blogging just not there. in adding more damage to the hard disk in the computer makes a lot of data loss huh ... too tired to repeat the work #:-S
A few days ago I was even 30 years old, so do not feel I am too old, and yesterday the 8th of September we are even 2 years wading beloved household with my wife. September so it was indeed filled with a happy day for us. We are also waiting for a birthday rafi also at the end of the month. rafi was barely a year alhamdulillah dah pinter street.
as usual at the moment it's a birthday not be completed if not re-review what has happened. yes part to ourselves. yes walo reviews day if only done once a year ya koq very, very inadequate for sure.
certainly at age 30 This is still a lot of dreams and my targets are not achieved, a definite yes housekeeping problems dream too far, I still can not deket with children and my wife, my career has not changed much. but behind it all we have to thank my tetep still given a chance to keep learning and learning about life.
I am also grateful to have a wife who care about me and the children are clever and funny.
not think I could write a lot deh still much work that must be in the fix.
yes, before entering the month of Ramadan as a family we apologize for any mistakes, hopefully we can enter this Ramadan with clean hearts and sincere and can lead worship with good amen ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment