Sunday, February 8, 2009

Does Chp Ever Not Show Up For Ticket

DJ M-BAR FOR MIKE



S MICHAEL, OUR LAST FRIEND Citing Calling WHERE complained to me that I NEVER take you to a DJ BAR DURING YOUR VISIT IN OUR modest thresholds zaczol terribly regret this, he has been guilty ORGANISING SUCH discord. So I decided to COME in a small way to reward YOU, let's call it GAP partying and bring SUCH BAR ATMOSPHERE BY POSTING PHOTOS OF THE ONE OF MANY SUCH EVENT IN WHICH I WAS. GENERALLY SO THAT BEGINS Impra O 21:00 23:00 A 0 ALL ARE ALREADY ON THE BAR AND pedestals dancing to the fluid THAT DJ ventures. EVENT ENDS IN A 1:00 TIME 2:00 AT NIGHT AND ALL CLUBS move to where probably FUN TO WOUND. Hopefully Mikel THAT COME A little bit, I gave you the CLIMATE EVENTS DJ RESTAURANT, AND Gave flavor the next expedition. YOUR ALWAYS READY .... Pozdro MADMEDOS

0 comments:

Post a Comment