Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ten Ren'sslim Tea Blog

Przecież nie muszą.

When someone asks me why I'm set for the Church so negatively, usually answer that annoys me is shockingly with verve which intervenes in the life of society. Usually, if my interlocutor is able to discuss culturally, not to be groundless, it treats one particular example (most of our Polish "podwóreczka"), which explains my - "gently writing" - the reluctance of the Vatican and the company. Argument, which I use at the earliest opportunity (long he probably will not forget, because a little bit too much raised my blood pressure), and took a listen to the radio debate yesterday (can not remember whether the Third Programme of Polish Radio and in TOK.FM, but certainly one from these two stations). Rozwodząc not already hit precisely, Archbishop Henryk Hoser, who is head of the Bishops' Panel of Experts on Bioethics last Saturday threatened MPs with excommunication (declarer as Catholics) who would support the eventual vote in any way, the method of in vitro fertilization.



I'm agnostic, but I have in me enough empathy, I can empathize with the policy of being a Catholic who personally would not want to use the techniques of medically assisted reproduction, but opowiedziałby for them (disregard whether and or what part of the in vitro should be reimbursed, because the text is not a place for meditation), because society - for which cultivates his profession - not composed exclusively of Catholics, for whom these methods of conception are immoral. Opponents in vitro political decisions, which according to the Prague archbishop would punish exclusion from the church, should not interfere in any way - nobody is forcing them to use methods of fertilization outside the reproductive system. Blood transfusions for Jehovah's Witnesses are shameful. In the event of an accident, the result of which would lose too much blood do not need to use the technology of medicine ... may choose death.

0 comments:

Post a Comment