Monday, November 26, 2007

What Is Initiation Likke For Gammas

Finally .... I waited with

maghrib Towards this water was spilled, the rain was really heavy. lightning strike lightning cahanya make sound and sad hearts. I sat silent, leaning against the car chair, my eyes empty down the dark street toward the roadside trees along the town-by town to get back to Bulukumba. my mind is still everywhere hovering not known. yes my head heavy though still not able to sleep, djae beside me was engrossed in playing his new PSP. Rama with shrill voices and confidently singing the small ... my ears really can not accept voice that devastated this kind of think more like an empty tin which berualang pounded over the same children next village mbangunin dawn but this time the child tetep confidently.
last few weeks so I was really a lot of thought, search the rented house was not as easy as I think every week should be back and forth makassarese Bulukumba. muter-muter makassarese search for homes. yes grateful also finally able to as well.
Earlier this month my wife yesterday after the Eid vacation to receive SK moved to Makassar as our dreams together. yes finally we struggle to move successfully cathartic as well.
why should disiapin all, rafi dah dah want deket this papa could not wait deket ama rafi walo yet I am still in Bulukumba deket and my wife in Makassar, but at least every week I still can see the development of rafi.
yes means each week I'll fro makassarese Bulukumba then, no more weekend events leyeh-leyeh in Bulukumba ya think ( his Indonesian opo ya?) :D
But I think all would be paid off deh playfully with rafi.

Mam and rafi ... Papa was happy we could end deket and family gather together and realize our dreams ... amen

mam and Rafi ... kusambut you with all my love ..........( gak-gak including judule This post Mekso Poll - "/>)





0 comments:

Post a Comment