Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Cristiano's Ronaldo Ring Finger



»I wish to live in the most beautiful new age of happiness, success can easily climb stairs, and I'm always smiling face, never lose their neşeni. A unique beauty in the world If you have the heart of it. Throughout the rest of his life like the beauty of your heart. I always stay full of love and hope to be happy ... Happy birthday!

»Friends are like stars, you can not see them all the time, but are there for you, and you always think you know. Happy birthday ...

»Today's birthday, perhaps many people who'll get the message, but now, because all variants okuduğunen a message written with love. Encryption Best Of 're ...

»what characters 160 short I think fit, but to my mind many happy years of age and a loving wishes not something else. I love you.

»My voice is not good for you can not sing a birthday song. That's why I take such a short message. Happy New Year!

»Hmmmm why I take this message, I forgot, I do not remember ever believe. Let me see .. stop stop I found:) Happy birthday!
»Today's birthday, perhaps many people who'll get the message, but the moment you read the most diverse in them. Because this message, each letter is made entirely of love. Wishing you a happy and healthy in every period of his life. All your dreams come true, you always illuminate life in the sun! Happy birthday and let the good that ...

»Attention! This message of love, joy and good wishes included. Someone who thinks for a minute that the joy of life, and I feel and be happy! This happiness is not always Go Wrong. Happy birthday. Many happy tears ...

»Friends are like stars, but I can not see them all the time and you are there for you always think you know. Today I know that I do not see the side! Happy birthday ... I let the let the Encryption Best .. With tears in many more ...

»this should be a short message. I am sending you a thousand kisses and love .. Know that the forgotten .. Happy birthday!

»Today to fill an age of happiness of people I wish to give all the wishes in the future while living in the heart of you. Happy birthday.


0 comments:

Post a Comment