Tuesday, October 23, 2007

How Long Should A 2 Amp Charge Take Moped

Long Fine Fine Day on msn nicknames nicknames


♥ I love you, meaning a drop of rain taşısaydı and if you were to ask you how much I love me, sweetheart, believe that every day, rain yağardı .. People knew the stars were like


, all shining, all gökteydi. But I will, I chose the sun, the star of a thousand to give up the sun? .. ♥ I would like to call to find out


too! I would like to understand before i love! I can not finish in a lifetime you always re- I would like to start. Behold the eyes tells you there ♥


words, tells her eyes you know there are words, there is also a love tells you



uyandığına regret that, whether you want to go back to the dönemeyince mad desperation, a wonderful dream that can be seen in a life time .. ♥


from yesterday, today, tomorrow? Heart side up. Put your hand to feel lonely, I'm on it all! ♥ I would love to be as close as


stars, to view me every time, I wanted to be close to the clouds, the rain of tears To be able to upset you, that you would like to be close to me, I love you so for you to love? When he opened the sun shade, sun, runaway love ♥

say .. I love the rain the rain yağınca say you open your umbrella. I'm scared because my darling You say you love me too! Write a letter to me so that

♥ darling Let me hear your smell does not open. Essie Love spike your hair, your voice will find my face the wind ... Write a letter to me so that my darling, come the dark zulamda will find me and let the death of so dear a letter to get that summer. ♥

to help do you want? Then Listen, bring me the joy of life quickly get a lot tükenmeyenlerinden. I'm about to forget the happiness I need this break, I forgot the taste of the tea hot, the coolness of wind blowing, let it stop memories imagine, the good ones?

♥ Every heart can not carry heavy, they'd love, is greater than the shoulder is unable to remove all my hopes, you will have everything that is on my heart, can not be without one. Seas ink, paper boats did. Then I wrote down the name of each. Typing his name you think I love you, I did not love you, I worshiped .. Holds in the sun where the ice you see a flame, you know that it is only for you My heart is burning. How and how much I love you ♥

you want to know because I have to find a new language to describe my love for you I can not find the words. But the one thing that i know that i love you so? ♥ love of a man with him

for me is to accept aging. I love you and want to be with you for a lifetime. Comets are

♥ the world is a seventy-year revenues. People will see him maybe once during her lifetime. I saw the star, is that you darling?

♥ You're an angel to the world of exile and a people that I love so much that you will not want to go back to paradise ... ♥ You are the sun in my night

sometimes as dark as pitch, you sometimes encouraging happiness of life as well and all that you always my love ♥ D'



the morning of each day, if not love to see inside your eyes, believe in anything worth living ..

♥ I love sitting in the street? Night never ends, I do not sleep at all. ♥ My heart is my quiet corner to cry

mild wet and dry so many times the color of the sun light uçuktur exceeds. And I drank to forget I came to the eyes

♥ I gave up my mind. Come on, wake me tell

♥ Have you ever seen a dream, timeless? Go on, get away without, believe me. Every place I've found I really got tired of losing you. ♥ Your eyes eyelashes

river bridge, though I passed through the ropes and fall in the lips, though kopsa. Cementing

♥ one day kill at night full of yearning, this parting shot dizeceğim songs and I separated from me to give my fate to the court. ♥ my love for you is tell

Roses, roses tell loneliness, despair? Slowly melt my heart I could not tell tell roses ♥

hasretimi installed clouds, winds sent my love, take it little angels sent my tears to kiss you! Came? ♥ How distant stars that bright if

man, and the passion for being away from you! I would love to be close to stars, to view me every time, I wanted to be close to the clouds, the rain of tears upset you can delete the

♥ If a piece of paper with the sky, the sea a bottle of ink to write my feelings would still be enough for you. I love you so much ... You know where the end of every rainbow

♥ hiding a treasure. I followed you over Gökuşağını recently ... The most precious treasure of my, me;.


0 comments:

Post a Comment