Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Strong Heartbeat In Stomach Could I Be Pregnant

Cem Yilmaz funny-msn nicknames nicknames

, epilasyonla aldırdım. Do
* Theft, the Government does not like competition.
* I have written a breathtaking novel. All readers were killed. * H match tomorrow that form
giyemeyecek ... Play naked.
* Every love starts with plant names, animal names end with. * I put my son's name
mafia, mafia no longer father and I. * Yazılıdan
got zero, but their participation is important. * If you sezonundaysak
tourists, what can go wrong? * Drinking coffee considerable filled
1959, is announced. * Violence against
open war, violence kurşunlayın supporters. * The fear of death is not permanent
, ending a temporary grave in emotion. * A man went to the pharmacy to get medicine

fly. Pharmacist her "What's wrong with sineğinizin wonder," he said. * Make frequent ; Leave to exaggerate. * This test-tube baby
wrong, all the gas leaks.
* Yes my brother. Turkish education at me okay! * An elephant jump higher electricity poles
? Electric pole jump said ...
* Hi! I Aydan Sener. Come on, yaa. Neil Armstrong in the world I am. * The child's head one day one of wetting
began to wash. His mother, "Is my son şampuanlanır wetting, no hair?" deyince child: but the mother says this shampoo for dry hair. * Basic
went to France. The sign France were writing. He also "aaaa ... here is the Sabanci took" he said. * Painful
my youth. Aldırdım surgically.
* O the rising new generation! Down in ulan!
* laughs you'll be the last. Jump to understand because it has lost value against the money
* Humanity today.
* Karınızla between you and what the common side? We got married the same day.
Throughout my life, but now I'm not sure i have become unstable. * I love my wife so that she wear
using others' wives. * You do not want done, do to others what
, very enjoyable.
* Democracy is like sex. At best, worst the "good" is.
* AIDS virus, the Ebola virus in the monkey's patented. Gelmediğimiz monkey is not clear but it came, we would go ape for sure. * Cold war hot war geçiverdik
at a time. World çatlamasa bari. * Lift
corrupt. The closest building to the elevator. * Drinking
use the car. You hit it down the beer is poured.
* Tomorrow is a thing you can do, never do today.
* God! I do not want anything for myself. Only my mother, fortune and a beautiful bride ever known me! ♥ Some dreams others


0 comments:

Post a Comment