Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Where Can I Buy Folligen?

Amnesty nicknames, MSN nicknames on Ask

came to the aClYaDa GüLMü $ SEM, even for you
SeVDaMDaNDlR
B ع n ع y ع S ع vilm the ADAM, all right. Cruel
b ع © ع n ع n can still okay because rimd

imitative ع y ع tinirsinizz !!!=)) them Ancaq for me uLaşamıcanıs

']['® íBμ] \\ [¢ Ø © μgμ

silence every chat smb dignity ... I have the answer but it is a given; chat smb Do I look that word, a look at the man tells you he is now better understand

three personality that everyone has posed, has, have thought ... People love to distribute

gelmeleriyle loneliness, they only went to bırakanlara

fall in love with love, anguish for love, happiness for those who like gururdur.karşılıklı for popular, sevipte For sevilmeyenler; ö l ü § ü r ...

you me, I love you so If you love me, I'd love you until you love me, i n ...

what voice, what a breath, nor the wind forgive you, turn and go back, tell me who you twitch!

meet one day apart, where such act had your hands ...

to pull you fall in love with pain, I take my nose catches a cold laugh rose

better, you know the love, hate, hakedene, the heart must taşıyabilene ... Who said I love you

languages, not crying for you, believe your eyes


0 comments:

Post a Comment