Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What Font Is 17 Magizine?

Emotionally meaningful msn nicknames nicknames

Emotionally meaningful nicknames

? Would not want to be around me how I'm sad to think ???..... = = I've kept my tears I cried

nights = = = = too will love you just understand im = = = I've spent my life in my life is very short on

{===}

if you {===} değmezmişş destroyed .. .. .. mountains crashed on me .. the world .. o. ... a n.. ölemk do not like .. .. .. You said you wanted .. yha

must die or backwards DöNmElİsİnNnNn {{{{{ }}}}}

LJLJLJunuttum you I loved you of sin, BUT boynunaLJLJLJ

%%%%%%

/ / / / HARCANIRIM which i can not say that ignoring the TIME ZONE as soon as you can not say goodbye / / / /

maSuMiYeTtir see your smile in the course of the death of death take me far away to lay

I guess I will to you ...... I think hopaşinanay lovings lay lom

kneels to you my heart to you sevdam +++>>> hükümdarrrr! <<<+++

>>> bullet wound <<<

Y_A_R B_U Ş_A_R_K_I_M T_E_K S_E_N_İ_N İ_Ç_İ_N I laugh in spite K_A_L_S_I_N S_E_N_D_E B_E_L_K_İ D_İ_N_L_E_R_S_İ_N

LJLJLJLJLJ LJLJLJLJLJ

• -> YOU FOREVER SÖKMEN TRY to forget my heart if you want to see the pain I took

¤ ¤ .. ¤ .. Try to look on my face once the

( HUGO (¯`» ஐ 1 1 ஐ
((-_-)) forgive you until my heart against you liked gurusuzdur ((-_-)) 1 ஐ 1 ஐ


» Do you ever alive ........ I do not have the devil feather



0 comments:

Post a Comment